Saturday, February 19, 2005

Yesterday was a good day. It was a good day because the FDA, after three days of hearings, decided against pulling the drug Celebrex.

I have been truly frightened that I would no longer have access to the one pain reliever that helps with my arthritis.

I have worried so much that my best friend chastised me that I was not trusting God with my pain and with my fears. She was absolutely right.

How very often I fall back into the belief that I must somehow work something out on my own when I am a child of Christ and only need to trust that He will provide for my needs.

I am thankful I have a friend loves me enough to admonish me in the Lord. I am equally thankful that Celebrex will still be at the pharmacy next month when I pick up my prescription.

It was a good day.

No comments: