Monday, July 03, 2006

I had no electricity for the last 22 hours, so while the air-conditioning is now on blast, I am still sweating. The phone is still out, and just now I learned that staying home all day was a waste of time. Getting up at 8:00 when I had been up most of the night because of the heat was a waste of time. The appointment for the 3rd was moved to the 10th, and no one bothered to call me.

I could have camped out on a couch at a house with AC, but stayed in the heat because I didn't want to miss the opportunity to have a repairman come out from Verizon.

Saturday, I had a rather nasty asthma attack that was worsened by the fact that I couldn't get to my nebulizer for about 45 minutes. My oxygen sats stayed dangerously low even on Sunday, and I am quite fatigued from the whole mess. Even now I am only up to 93.

I am ready for something good...something easy...some peace.

No comments: