Saturday, November 11, 2006

I thought that yesterday was a bit too soon for testing my abdominal muscles, so I delayed painting a second coat on the window trim until today. I tried to think of other things that needed doing, but in the end reminded myself quite firmly that this day of 70+ temperatures was not likely to come again until Spring.

I am on stand-by for when B goes into labor, so I also gave Kashi a bath and cleaned the bird cage in preparation of us all making the trip to PA for the arrival of her second child. I packed a bit, but concentrated on making a list for when the phone call comes.

After reviewing my packing list, I have determined that she will have delivered her child and returned home from the hospital by the time I am ready to set out on my journey of support and welcome.

I also cleaned the dishes, vacuumed the house, and did a few loads of laundry. Being productive all day feels quite satisfying to me just now.

No comments: