Thursday, February 03, 2011

When....

I spent all of yesterday thinking it was Tuesday, that I had more time for the snow to melt before I needed to somehow get to an appointment on the morrow.  I talked with several people and I know that with at least two of them I mentioned that I had Wednesday and Thursday for roads to clear.

So, I was taken aback when I went to send out an eBlast for Lutherans in Africa to discover that I was scheduling it for Thursday and not Wednesday.

Where did Tuesday go?  Or was it Monday that I lost?  I remember Sunday because I become rather morose about missing the Lord's Supper and the Service of the Word.  When is now?

My fever is definitely trending down.  The nausea is muted.  The cramps and roilling when I eat reduced.  I am still exhausted just doing small things.  When will I be better?

I have made many mistakes following my frustrations and emotions.  Recently, I made the biggest, most painful one I have ever made and find the cost quite bitter.  No matter that I am forgiven.  The price is too high.  When will I stop being the fool?


Lord, I believe.  Help my unbelief?

No comments: