Monday, May 02, 2011

Thank you...

...Sunshine and Bettina!  I appreciate very much the encouragement on the loss of my hair.  It is such a hard thing and a small thing that is not so small to me.

Bettina found a link to green dye that is in the United Kingdom, but it gave me the two Google search terms I was missing in all my own searching for the stuff:  alternative hair dye or special effects hair dye.  The latter led me to a website that was most informative.

In short, to go green, I shall have to go blonde.  Hmmm....can you picture me as a blonde?  It is not clear how long I should be a blonde before I take the next step.  Don't blondes have more fun, though?

It has already been a long, hard day.  My appointment was so difficult that I did not use the time out of the house to do anything and instead came straight home.  Amos, as usual, was beside himself to have me return.  Today, though, he was even more excited and even more reluctant to be out of my arms.  Right now, he is curled in my lap with his head across my arm, making typing hard.  Every once and a while, he gets up, licks my cheek, and then settles back down.  It is as if even though he is in my lap he is making sure that I truly am back home with him.

Amos is white...does that mean he could be green, too?  Hee. Hee. Hee.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I advise getting Amos to the vet before any coloring is done.