Saturday, May 09, 2009

I slept until 3:45 without waking once since I closed my eyes just after midnight. While I could have slept longer, I rolled out of bed to tackle a few tasks that have been needing my attention.

This day, I have washed, dried, folded and put away six loads of laundry; mended seven pieces of clothing; loaded, ran, and emptied the dishwasher twice; vacuumed the house, dusted all three floors, reorganized one of the kitchen cabinets; polished the wood furniture; packed up a load of items to give away; cleaned the bird cage; reconciled my bank statement; filled all four bird feeders; and won three games of Spider Solitaire!

Now, it is time to sleep again. Since I am no longer living in a cesspool, I will feel free to sleep and read and sleep some more over the next two days.

I am not...I am not...I am not working on Monday!

No comments: