Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tell me the day...


Sometimes I wish I had an entourage.  Would that were the case, I would have someone always about merely for the purpose of telling me the day.  Today, I spent much of the day trying to figure out what day it was.  Then, I forgot what I had figured out and tried again.  Knowing that my pastor is coming on the morrow, I also kept having small panic attacks thinking that I had missed my appointment with him.  While that does not make much sense, given that he is coming to my home, I was worried nonetheless.

What day is this?
What was yesterday?
What was I doing?
When was my last appointment?
Is the grad student at school?
Oh, will someone please tell me the day!

An endless cycle some days.


Lord, have mercy.  Christ, have mercy.  Lord, have mercy.

No comments: