Monday, February 09, 2015

Four trips...


Tonight, it took four trips into the terrifying Out-of-Doors in order for Amos to gird his loins long enough to tend to his major business.  By trip three, I was not all that happy with my fluff ball.




On one of the trips, I took a photo of my foot rest.  I just don't like the color of the stain.  And, truth be told, I'd really like it to be GREEN.  But that's going to be many, many, many days of painting to get all the sides done.  However, I already feel my resolve to live with the stain weakening.




I saw this photo, whilst flipping to get to the one above and was reminded why I put up with the whining to go outside and then the whining to go back inside without any production taking place.  Amos is so blooming ADORABLE!




I saw this one and I smiled at how my beloved fluff ball prefers to circumnavigate the whole of the great outdoors without his paws touching the dreaded grass.




Amos loves to be King of the Castle, gazing about his domain.




Gazing from the advantage of height, that is.  Height that keeps him away from the grass.




And, here, how he's comforting himself with one of his babies (that tiny GREEN frog) because he just didn't understand what this new place was off the solarium.  New things frighten my fluff ball.  Now, he loves to go out on the airing porch because it provides the best place to gaze in safety.




I was also reminded what a good little companion he is, being perfectly willing to watch the rain with me.




And most willing to languish in the GREEN chair.




He shares my weakness to handle the stress of chaos.  He paced back and forth whilst Firewood Man worked most days.  Oh, how we both suffered through that long porch repair and upgrade.




I don't know if Amos still marvels over its improvement.  Seeing that photo above, the one with Amos sitting on the old steps before the old porch was such a shock for me.  I prefer it looking this way.




In any case, despite his dragging me outside four times before he could take care of his, I sure to love my fluff ball.

Silly Amos, don't you know that most puppy dogs don't prefer to perch atop their momma's shoulders??

 

No comments: