Monday, February 28, 2005

I must admit that Mondays are my least favorite days. I think that I need to figure out how to adjust my attitude. Most Mondays, I feel as if I didn’t get quite enough sleep to make up for the past week’s work. I delay getting out of bed and then have to rush to get out the door. I dread the commute because it reminds me that I have nine more to go before the next time I get to sleep in and try to catch up on my fatigue.

I need to come up with a good reason to look forward to Mondays…

Any suggestions?

Of course, I could always make it the day I walk across the street at work to get a bacon, egg, and cheese on a sun-dried bagel sandwich. NOTHING is a better way to start the day…unless you add a Dr. Pepper to the mix.

Still, even I recognize that food should not be the answer.

Any better ideas?

No comments: