Friday, March 04, 2005

What a week. For once I wrote something in an email that I would NEVER normally have said. I let my frustration override reason and responded in writing to something that I shouldn’t have. And then…oh boy…and then instead of forwarding the email as I intended, I hit reply.

ARGH!!!

I used the phrase “beating a dead horse” because I had decided that I was not going to do that anymore at work. I was going to stop beating my head against the wall at work. The dead horse referred to an event, not a person. Yet, the person thought it was her and life just got really complicated.

One click of a mouse and I find myself in quicksand.

My apology was rejected. I am sorry for her receiving the email, but I am not sorry for my frustration or my language because I did not call her a dead horse.

One click and disaster. I am feeling rather melodramatic.

No comments: