Tuesday, October 07, 2014

My day...



  • Middle of the night writhing, nausea, and a blood sugar crash.  [Frankly, I believe blood sugar issues and innards issues should not afflict me at the same time.  They should wait their turn.]
  • Rain.
  • A half gallon of sealer splashed all over me, my rug, and my floor when I went to seal the other side of the wood for the porch table and realized, when shaking the sealer up, that I never properly closed the lid last night.
  • More rain.
  • Another broken (from dropping it) glass.
  • Still more rain.
  • Fainted (too much strain racing around to try and clean up the sealer before it did too much damage).
  • Even more rain.
  • Fell down the stairs after the shower I took to try and get the sealer out of my hair and off my person.
  • Terrifying thunder storms with frighteningly close lightening.


No comments: