Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Nothing much...


I'm bushwacked, but ...




Look how full the freezer is again!  [Don't look at the frost I need to clean off of the top shelf.]

At the bottom ... is that some chicken over on the right?  Oooooooo!  If so, I wouldn't have to be so torn as which chicken dish to make.  Not that I am going to get up and check right now ... any getting up that I do next will involve taking me off to bed.

I'm glad, though, despite the lingering pain in my legs from standing so much to cook, that the cooking is done and I have balance amongst my freezer meals again.




All I did today was to empty the dishwasher and to tackle Amos' deposits left behind as the snowbank in the back yard succumbs to the Great Melt of 2015 (twice delayed).  Just those two things left me huffing and puffing and wishing for someone else to be doing those things.

I was too tired to concentrate, so I did not really watch television or read or any such thing.  I too tired to do much of anything, but recover from my cooking and spend some times whispering sweet nothings in Amos' hears as he rather happily draped his person atop me all the day long.  I am so thankful for my mostly accommodating fluff ball.

Are you wondering what I pulled out for my main meal on the morrow?  I'll give you one guess.

2 comments:

gbkulp said...

Stew.

Mary Jack said...

Dr Pepper pork!