Saturday, May 26, 2018

Exhausted...


Every time I look at the haven's fencing, I grow giddy.  However, I have spent the day doing nothing besides watering the pots on the three porches and the new plantings.  And I only did that because we are still in the throes of August-like weather.

I am very, very, very weary from sealing the fencing.
Weary, but giddy.

Looking ahead, I realized that I have a long week ahead of me, with appointments Tuesday through Friday and groceries needing fetching on Monday.  I am not sure how that happened, since I vowed, after April, never to schedule myself like that again.  And, the following week, I have another three appointments, chief amongst them being the MRI of my brain to see if there is an obvious cause for the constant shocking in my hands.  Day in.  Day out.  All day long.  Two hundred and twenty days now of said body torture.  SIGH.  And, of concern, that following week will also be the next round of testing on my lungs to see if the round of high dose steroids is helping.

I am already exhausted just thinking about it.
Exhausted, but giddy.


No comments: