Saturday, October 08, 2005

Over 20 hours of flooding.

I would reckon that I have removed over 400 gallons of water so far.

My first shop vac rather spectacularly burst into flames a few hours ago. So off I went to Lowe's to get another one, this time with 6.5 horsepower. It also holds 18 gallons, but I could barely lift 12 gallons of water, so I think I will not let it fill up all the way.

I had to leave to take Kashi, Fancy, and Madison to the vet. Once I came back, I had to catch up on the water accumulation. My shopping trip also set me back on progress.

Would you believe that the meteorologists on the weather channel claim that there will be rain through next Friday?

I am not sure I can survive the onslaught.

I suppose my break is over and I ought to get back to work...Did I mention that I am tired, tired, and more tired?

No comments: