Friday, March 07, 2008

I feel as if I shall collapse beneath the burden of that nomination.

It is mailed. There is nothing that I can do now. I have written and rewritten each and every word what seems like thousands of times, but is more probably a dozen or two. I can hope that I honored this most deserving family with my words, but I fear that I did not work within the space limitations as best as I could. I needed more time, much more time, to really do them justice.

It was very difficult to hand that envelope over to the mail clerk behind the counter. I wanted to do more, so much more than I had.

However, I must remind myself that this is another opportunity to trust in God's sovereignty. He knows this family. He knows their needs. I was either His vessel or someone else will be... in His perfect timing, His perfect plan...not mine.

No comments: