Wednesday, December 10, 2014

How could it already be four...


Amos turns four years old today.  I cannot quite believe that.




He came to me such a Shaggy D.A., don't you think?  Maybe he grew curls just because he discovered his puppy momma loves curls.




Could he have been any more adorable?????




His most favorite place on the planet is still on my shoulders.  [Man, how I miss my braids!]




If not on my person, Amos prefers to be squeezed next to my person.  Tight spaces are his friends.  [Don't you think he could have been cast for a part on "The Flying Nun"?]




He still likes to be swaddled after a bath, preferring to be all wrapped up and snoring on my person for at least a couple of hours before venturing back out into the world.




The poor guy has certainly had to be creative in being with me through out all of the renovation projects to this old house.




What a trooper!




He even stayed with me when I was outside!  Such a suffering little soul.




He is also know as the Incredible Stretching Puppy Dog.  Amos can lengthen himself at least twice is normal size.  Magical, really.




Curled up in a little ball, though, is his normal resting pose.




Inside or out, Amos always believe life is better with one (or three or four) of his babies with him.




Even whilst asleep, Amos holds on tight to his puppy momma.  I sure don't mind.




I cannot believe that he is already four!  Happy birthday, to my beloved fluff ball!

1 comment:

gbkulp said...

Happy Birthday, Amos! You sure are adorable.