Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just so you know that I do not believe Bettina is perfect...

Because she does not find herself to be so extraordinary, so magnificent, I thought I would document a few slightly less than perfect things about Bettina:

  • She can eat an entire bag of chocolate in one sitting and not gain weight.
  • Her hair has curls.
  • She can remember where you put something even if she wasn't there to watch you do it.
  • She wins too many games.
  • She has perfect shoulders.
  • If you announce that there cannot possibly be any words with the letter T in them three times, she will promptly spout out at least six words with three Ts.
  • Her love for me does not include my snoring when she is ill and it is keeping her from sleeping.
  • If you spent five hours looking for something and mention to her that you did, she will promptly find whatever it is that you have lost.
  • She wears capri pants.
  • She likes the number 3 (all odd numbers really).
  • She drinks milk with spaghetti.
  • She does not like deviled eggs.
  • She drinks my Dr Pepper.

Bettina is Yours, Lord.  Save her!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I think that first one, just might be changing. Now it's only a half a bag.

ftwayne96 said...

I think she likes you, Becky!

Myrtle said...

Becky, anything over four pieces a day is obscene. Unfair. Wicked!

Dolph, however did you know???