Saturday, December 14, 2013

Our Thanksgiving Update No. 2...


Marie and Paul arrived!

I was worried that Paul would want to protect his bride from the Great Blizzard of 2013.  Thankfully, they are risk takers.  So, I shoveled place for their CRV when it arrived.

I took a break in cooking to make my charge's lunch.  Buttered noodles was just not healthy enough for me.  That meant I had to add vegetables and chicken again. I thought it turned out fairly tasty.




I then set the table, whilst waiting for Marie and Paul to arrive.  Thankfully, when getting out the silver, I discovered that I have a carving knife and fork!




And, having finished my shoveling for this storm, I gussied myself up for Thanksgiving.




Of course, our first order of business was to have the first appetizer.  Broiled sourdough bread topped with roasted garlic and brie.





Lord, have mercy.  Christ, have mercy.  Lord, have mercy.

No comments: