Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Misery upon misery...


Around 1:00 AM last night, my blood sugar crashed.  It was really difficult to get my sugar back up.  And then, when I was just thinking I could see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, stool moved against my vagus nerve and my blood pressure started tanking.  I was sweating and shaking and dizzy and nauseous.  I was so ill that I could not stand, vomiting on the bathroom floor.  Hours of misery upon misery and just when my vagus nerve calmed down BAM I was hit with the excruciating pain of a migraine.  Building and building as I scrambled to stand up to dig out my migraine medicine, my emergency stash being downstairs.  The thing about my migraines now is that I absolutely cannot bear any light at all or any sound.  It is horrible to be so isolated with only your pain.  But one really does need light to get out medication.  More hours of misery upon misery and then I finally could sleep.

Life with chronic illness STINKS.


No comments: