Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday. The mowing guilt has begun.

With the rain this week and that predicted for the coming days, I ought to mow while the sun is shining. No matter that it is sweltering. The grass is calling.

Fortunately, Tiger is playing. He takes precedence over grass.

Madison is singing right now. Fancy is setting on her latest clutch of eggs. Kashi is laying at my feet. I am ensconced in the green chair.

Peace reigns here this day and for that I am grateful to the Lord for all that He has given me.

Truly all...for all is part of His plans and purpose. I do not always understand. I am oft tired and weary. But all is the life I lead...a life Christ saved.

I will enjoy the golf. I will savor the peace. I will relish the time to work on my own writing. I will rest for the week ahead.

No comments: