Thursday, February 24, 2011

And they continue to be poured out...

In case you had any doubts about how much my Good Shepherd loves me in providing this house for me, I had another discovery today.

A contractor came to let me know what is what on the heater system and pointed out that I have a hepa filter system that will help with my asthma!  Wow! He went ahead and switched out the filter for me and he switched out the filter on the humidifier, as well as cleaned the insides out since that filter had been long neglected.

A hepa filter!  I had been advised to add that to the system on my other home, but hesitated on the cost, on putting anything more into the home.  I had no idea, when I purchased this home, that it already had one!  Oh, my!

The electrical work and plumbing work that I have needed to do here has been a bit frustrating, but this good news, this care of me, helped brighten my day!

Expect to receive from God all good things and understand that He knows and understands my needs even more so than I! 


Lord, I believe.  Help my unbelief!

No comments: