Saturday, April 16, 2005

I worked in the yard for five hours today.

I rolled out of bed and let my dog outside to do his business. While waiting for him, I started weeding and from there moved some plants around and worked on the natural stone boarder for the largest bed. In addition to adding some stones to make it more substantial, I scooted along the entire length of it to move the bits of grass seed that had popped up from the flower bed back into the yard.

Five hours later, I realized that I was shaking and went inside to finally have breakfast.

I really enjoy working in the yard, but the problem was that not only did I forget to eat, but I forgot to take my medicine, most particularly that for arthritis.

Hour by hour this evening I have felt worse and worse. I took some Motrin to help compensate, but still ended up feeling pretty bad.

I am worried because I am surprised at how horrible I am feeling. Last weekend I worked in the yard as well. I was tired at the end of the day, but not in pain.

Could this be just because I forgot to take the Celebrex?

No comments: