Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am absolutely in the wrong business! My sister has a test that she has to pass as a part of a certification process. So, her company sent her to here: www.Westin.com/lapaloma. Yes, this is the best environment in which to study state sales tax!

With the caveat of my MS-riddled, cheese hole brain, to the best of my recollection, in nearly two decades of professional work, I have only been sent somewhere for work once. I was asked to present a paper at a conference, quite successfully I might add!

What, do you ask, were my luxurious accomodations after a six-hour, cross-country flight? Well, let me tell you: one of two beds in a rather smelly dorm room connected to three other rooms by an even more odiferous bathroom that was clearly supporting the scientific advancement at the university by providing prime breeding ground for local fungus and mold.

Yep! I am clearly in the wrong business!

No comments: