Friday, September 29, 2006

I started and ended the day helping my sister study for her tax exam. I have never had the opportunity to share this kind of experience with her and found the time quite fulfilling. She has learned so much about tax in her career, and she is quite good at cramming! I also learned that she has already completed 120 hours of continuing education in the past three years. It is as if I was meeting a person I've never known. I half wish she had more exams to take...but that would be downright mean. After all, who would wish the pressure to succeed on anyone.

Of course, I had to admonish her that studying by the poolside sipping cactus juice margaritas might not be the most effective method, but she proved me wrong. Tomorrow is her oral exam, but she already has her information organized and ready to go.

Perhaps being in the lap of luxury is actually good for productivity!

No comments: