Saturday, January 03, 2009

I have two words for you: Malak's Pizza.

Life as I knew it is forever changed. Malak's Pizza. Tasty.

I dragged B and G and children out to dinner with Pastor D's family. We chatted up a storm in his living room before heading off to the savory haven of one of his congregants. Malak's Pizza.

Ten people crowded around a table eating four different pizzas (I personally chose NOT to consume the Spaghetti Pizza) was most wonderful for me. A great way to chase away loneliness. While the best part of the evening was having Pastor D meet B since he's heard hours and hours of adulation about her, I will note the second most highlight: Malak's Pizza.

~~~~
NOTE: If I thought buttoning my jeans was difficult tonight after all these days with B and the cookies she brought, I am sure to find the task tomorrow simply impossible. Still...Malak's Pizza!

No comments: