Monday, March 09, 2009

B wrote about her nickname and mine on her blog, so I thought I would do the same here.

A long while ago, I gave her the nickname of "Bettina." Then, I felt she needed a middle nickname and added "Matilda." Bettina Matilda. Doesn't that sound great?

For a while now, she has been casting about for one for me. We tried "George," but her husband did not care for the name for his wife's best friend. Then she struck upon the notion of using her nickname initials for mine. "Bernice Myrtle." A slight adjustment to "Myrtle Bernice" and a full nickname was assigned.

Myrtle Bernice. That me. Myrtle. Love it!

Another way B...no, Bettina, said, "I love you!"

1 comment:

ftwayne96 said...

I still think it should have been Myrtle Mae. ;-)

The verification word for this comment is "pickis." As in, "I'm just pickis on you!"