Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I would have welcomed another day of snow, another respite from work. But, alas, the warm weather has come rolling in and the road are quite clear.

There was plenty to do with the missed day of work. There was also news that makes me sigh rather deeply. For 60 days, I have to record what I am doing every ten minutes. Every 10 minutes. I suspect that is it going to be a rather long 60 days. I also wonder just how truthful some people will actually be about their 10 minute segments.

I did go ahead and ask off the last week of this month. For a very long while, I have been wanting to return to B's family's cabin. The time we spent there last year was so peaceful and restful. Watching Stargate SG1, playing games, tending to the children, and cooking tasty meals. And, of course, the glorious constant fires in the fireplace. Oh, and the moss...the quiet walks...watching J walk...coaxing Kashi up the open, outdoor staircase, sitting with E on the porch swing...

Not quite am I ready to actually believe the trip will take place, but at least I receive a nod from my boss as to the timing...

No comments: