Monday, May 29, 2017

A whole lot of nothing...


Yesterday, I had all these plans for planning, but, aside from walking Amos, all I did was to think about just how difficult all that pruning was.  I spent about 90 minutes pruning and cleaning up, but that was a near eternity for me.  So, pretty much all I did was rest and watch the Coca Cola 600.

Today, I thought I might get to my planning, especially since Becky and Celia will be here in just three days.  Alas, nary a plan was made.  Again, I walked Amos, so that was a win on my part.  But then all I managed to do was to replenish the protein in my refrigerator.  After a few hours of sporadic tending to the stove and oven, I ended up with bacon bits, poached chicken, and beef jerky back in my refrigerator.  The latter has been missing for a long while.  I forget to make the stuff.  SIGH.

Aside from that, I did not even get any decent streaming in to while away the time.  Mostly, I sat on the sofa, holding Amos, and listening to the birdsong coming down the chimney.  I sure do savor birdsong.

In sum, the past two days have been filled with a whole lot of nothing.

Here, though, are three more photos from walking my beloved Fluffernutter.




These are odd, with such skinny stalks and leaves.




These have a really strong aroma.  I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not.




Another pink!


No comments: