Sunday, October 08, 2006

Yesterday, I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. With my friend W, using that wonderful Sprint PSC technology, I battled my way through the Texas-OU game, helping her pull for her team. Texas didn't need me, but it is always good to support a friend.

After the game, I gave up my battle and fell asleep at around 7:30 PM. [I know, what a shocker, eh!] I woke at 8:30 PM, 10:50 PM, 11:50 PM, and 2:00 AM. I was so tired that I couldn't really sleep. Of course, the backwards schedule that I have been keeping is probably most to blame. Anyway, I got up at 2:00 and watched some TV until 3:30, when I crawled back in bed.

So...I did not awake again until 2:10 PM today. I was about to roll over and sleep some more when I felt the call of football. I was already missing the first game! I was rewarded in getting out of bed when I looked at the TV guide because I discovered that the Cowboys-Eagles game is actually going to be on TV up here. Woo Hoo! I get to see my 'Boys!

I still feel as if I could go back to sleep, and I do not know why I am so tired, but...perhaps...if I manage to stay awake until 11:00 PM or so, I could transition myself back into being awake days and asleep nights in one fell swoop.

Right now, the Giants are beating the Redskins, so I have to stay awake to support Eli Manning. While the Giants are in the Cowboys division, I would much rather they win than the Redskins. I want the Redskins whipped by the time they meet the Cowboys again!

Ah...the joy of Football Season...is there anything better?

Perhaps...perhaps seeing Tiger Woods hit the ball so creatively... powerfully... beautifully... skillfully! The Golf Master is taking a well earned rest just now after six PGA victories in a row.

Ah, whilst writing this, the Giants just scored a touchdown after three mere field goals. I should get back to supporting them as they move up 16-3 over the Redskins! What a way to begin the third quarter. Eli just marched them down the field for the score. Good on you, Eli!

No comments: