Thursday, March 06, 2014

Writhing and weary...


I was so focused on being responsible yesterday that I was not responsible.

I mean, I went to the doctor's and picked up my glasses and fetched my groceries and made stock.  However, I did not take my erythromycin all day.  In fact,  I somehow managed to let 24 hours go by in between doses.  Even though my abdomen got worse all day.  I forgot.

Really, I forgot about how much I forget things because all my overlapping reminders have been helping me remember.  But I am not actually remembering. I am reading/listening to the reminders.

I've been writhing since last night.
Miserable.
Angry at myself.

I am also, thinking about how it has now been seven days of toe problems, frustrated with my Medicare company. I still do not have authorization for the medication for the Reynaud's.  In my opinion, it is FAR cheaper to give me a medication than it would be to amputate, care for stumps, a rehabilitate my foot.  And, frankly, I want my toes staying in place.

I am weary of battling Medicare.  And, ever since the new year rolled over, battling Medicare has gotten harder and harder and harder.


I am Yours, Lord.  Save me!

No comments: