Friday, January 27, 2006

Working. Working. Working.

I didn't leave the office until after 8:00. I rushed home to let my poor puppy dog out to do his business. I stooped to pick up his ball to play and fainted. I realized that I was past hungry some time around 7:00, but was trying to finish up so that I could leave. I stopped at 7-11 for milk because I was out and never look forward to a morning without it. When I got out of the car, I had to catch myself against the side because I was dizzy and had become clammy. So, with two warnings, I should have grabbed something as soon as I got inside the house, I guess.

I was shivering so hard when I came too, that I half believe I will NEVER get warm again.

Yet, after eating and calming down, I got back to work. To help put my weekend in perspective, I made of list of all that is outstanding, all that if accomplished would bring me back to square one even after all that has been happening at work.

My list has 18 tasks.

So...I am still working for the day.

No comments: