Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I have been mightily blessed of late because those dozens and dozens mosquito bites on my legs have been far less burdensome than I could have ever imagined. While I am not out of the woods yet, I have given in to the scratching that sets me on such a vicious cycle in just a few patches. That I have not battled them day after day is a bit uplifting to me.

I have been, however, assaulted by mosquitoes in my house. I forgot that Kashi had come back in from a visit outside and left the back door ajar for several hours. While several days have passed, I feel as if they are breeding inside somehow. How in the world can such a small thing emit such a loud, annoying sound? If they are not whining in my ear, they are flying about my face. Apparantly, I am too slow with my slaps to effect a kill.

Still, I think the former outweighs the latter, don't you?

No comments: