Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I'll have a salad...


My little Fluffernutter is such a contented pup these days ... as long as I am not asking him to step upon the dreaded GREEN grass.  Last night, before bed, I went to the kitchen to clean the dishes in the sink.  Amos followed and promptly plopped down on his new resting pad.  When we headed upstairs, Amos laid down on the resting pad atop the bed in the solarium whilst I brushed my teeth and washed my face.  Everything has a place and everything in its place!




Last night, Amos also had a long snooze beneath his new weighted blanket.  That's where he is right now, too.  Such a happy puppy dog.




It bothers me that I am forgetting things about my friend of twenty years.  I bought a massive bin of wild leaf lettuce, forgetting that Becky is not the sort of person who would like a full plate salad every day.  So, I am now embarked on a journey to chow down on salads until the bin is done, not minding the task one bit.  Whilst I miss having grilled chicken atop the pile, the avocado was just perfectly ripe.  Mmmmmm!




Thanks to Becky taking me to COSTCO, I now have enough strawberries to have a contented puppy dog momma, too!  I just love having a massive bowl of strawberries and bananas!  A bit later, I added bran muffins to my day of super healthy eating.

I'm still sleeping lots, including a nap today.  I miss Becky terribly, but am thankful for the time I got to spend with her.  Amos misses her, too ... or at least he misses her sewing skills!

1 comment:

gbkulp said...

I miss being with you too!