Saturday, August 22, 2015

This day...


I was so violently nauseous that I ended up having to take two showers yesterday morning ... if you catch my drift.  SIGH.  The up shot was that after the second shower, I dragged my wretched being to the airing porch, feeling quite sorry for myself, and discovered that the sun was rising.  It was a most beautiful sight.  Always I am humbled by the hand of the Creator.




Later, I had some of the GREEN eggs.  [I am not sure why I didn't make them for Becky.]  I put on on this napkin because I thought you could see the GREEN better.  It looks a bit brown, but in real life it is fully GREEN.  They were small eggs, so I had four of them.  A big plate of nothing-that-would-bother-my-innards.

I argued with the wolf spider and destroyed its web again.
I whispered sweet nothings into Amos' ear.
I watched the night clouds go by.

No comments: