Thursday, August 06, 2015

Learning opportunity...


I found this really, really, really informative video that is an introduction to the autonomic nervous system.  If you watch it, you will see just how much of my body is affected by Dystautonomia ... by the malfunction of the autonomic nervous system.




It was overwhelming for me to watch, to consider all that I am battling and all that can go wrong.  But I was also thankful for a teaching video for others to watch.  I know that learning about dysautonomia has not really been a priority of those in my life.  And watching a teaching video is probably low on anyone's list.  But it is a truly wonderful resource I have found.  Both for me and for others.

Nausea is still my closest friend, at the moment.
Amos comforted me by smothering me with his person.
Slathering me with kisses as I moaned.




Nursing his puppy momma exhausted Amos.

No comments: