Tuesday, September 22, 2015

An upside...


I am feeling a bit cursed.  SIGH.

The Amazon Fire TV stick was great.  Was being the operative word.  Suddenly, today, it started rebooting every few minutes and switching over to Netflix ... not even rebooting to the Home screen. I am very, very, very discouraged and annoyed.  It would be nice if I could have a bit of technology peace.

At the moment, I am doing a restore-to-factory-default on the Fire TV Stick, hoping that will solve the problem.  However, I am taking a break from trying to using the on-screen TV keyboard.  Doing so is mentally exhausting.

The game I have been playing freezes every few minutes on the new iOS.  SIGH.  Really, I am huddled beneath a technology rain cloud.

Sometimes, there are benefits to forgetting.  For example, I could not remember if I like to brew ice tea using one teabag or two.  I was most certain it was just one.  But, for some unknown reason, I used two (the first time) at the last minute.  Boy!  I was right about having previously using only one, but, oh my, do I ever like the Bigelow Vanilla Caramel cold tea made with two bags.  Frankly, I like it ever so much better than the Snapple tea I drank from time to time, as a treat.

I was about to order some more tea, yesterday, but wondered if there was any in the basement stash.  I mean, I had forgotten about making cold tea for eons.  Months?  More than a year?  I do not know.  But I do know that, yes, there was a stash in basement.  Looking up the order just now, I bought it more than two years ago.  Good thing the packets are individually sealed, eh?

Anyway, I brewed more tea, mixed up more Gatorade, and spent eons trying to coax Amos to face his The Great Outdoors fear so that he might conduct his major business.  That was enough for me.  I'm plumb exhausted, though I did water the plants on the front porch when the reminder alarm went off. Maybe a nap or two is in order?????

Then some more re-reading.
Forgetting means books and movies are new once more.
Another upside.

No comments: