Monday, September 07, 2015

I stand corrected...


The bridesmaid dress was not a sheath dress ... except on me.  By that I mean, it was a fitted, sleeveless top with a skirt that flowed from the waist straight down to the floor.  Only mine did not start flowing until much further toward the floor than intended by design.  Hence, the stuffed sausage feeling.  I will not, however, be posting the photograph that Becky sent to me to correct my fashion error.  Even now, I wish I could un-see the photograph.

Have I mentioned lately that it is STINKING hot???

I discovered last night that Target missed one of my prescriptions ... the new pharmacist did.  At least my beloved pharmacists are still there part time.  I remain unconvinced that the merger with CVS was the best course of action for Target pharmacies.  It took me a week to figure out the error.  SIGH.  Anyway, so I ventured out in the STINKING HOT WEATHER to fetch my prescription, milk, paper towels, and two other household items on my list.

I forgot about an annual domain bill, so with that bill and the prescriptions and paper towels and other items, I now have $120 left for the month.  I also forgot that I have a doctor's appointment with a co-pay next week, so it will actually be a bit tighter than I thought.  However, with copious loin girding and striving to stay the course, I still feel as if I might be able to achieve my goal of budgetary balance between August and September and, thus, enter October budgetary guilt free.

As for going out, I was sweating the entire time and had difficulty remaining upright for such a short errand.  It is hard just being outside for Amos these days.  I am rather close to simply letting Amos pick an area of the house to tend to his business because it is so difficult to be outside encouraging him at the present time, but if I ever cross that line with him, I am most certain we will never go back.  After I returned home, I spent time lying on the blissfully cold (albeit woefully hard) kitchen floor.  Amos kept me company.

I will note that I was so weak driving home that I hit the side of the garage door opening again.
At least it is too STINKING HOT to even think about trying to buff out the side of the car.
SIGH.

1 comment:

gbkulp said...

Thank you. I also want to make sure you know I was mock offended at calling it a sheath dress. And again, I see no barn animals in my wedding photos.