Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today, I fell down an escalator while coming home from work. I managed to take down three other people before this rather burly man, most likely an ex-football player, heard the tumbling comotion and braced both arms against the side rails and stopped us all.

I felt rather badly about the harm I could have caused, but it seemed that I was the only one who came up limping.

My left leg just gave way while I was walking down the steps. That happens with MS, but it has happened rather frequently of late. In fact, I stumbled and fell this morning for the exact same reason.

I cannot begin to express how thankful I am that I have only two more times of commuting in this sweltering heat. I think the cumulative toll it is taking on me is a bit too much to bear.

No comments: