Friday, August 03, 2007

W and I watched a Sugarland concert on TV tonight, singing along together, connected by the grace in my life that is Sprint. Jamming with W was such fun! Alas, it only lasted an hour.

Afterwards, I worked on filing. Last Friday, when I had mistakenly thought the concert was on and had her race home to watch with me, I ended up talking with my friend as I did my filing and cleaned up my office. Since we had some time before each of us needed to get to bed, I talked the paperwork that had piled up in the ensuing week.

What I like about W is that I can ask her stupid questions, and she will answer as if they were not. Should I throw this away? I don't need to keep this, right? Things I should know, but just didn't want to ferret out for myself. It is easier for her to do so. It is easier, and I am spared the frustration of knowing I should be able to get to the answer when I struggle to do so.

My two-drawer filing cabinet was quite full, making it rather difficult to stuff new paperwork into the files. Now, thanks to W, there is much more space in both drawers. As always, organizing is so soothing to me and seeing such a great result is so satisfying. SIGH

I did fail to find the one piece of paperwork for which I was looking. I need to place a call to B, finder of all things, to see if she can help!

No comments: