Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Good News: My mother's website is live and the tri-fold file has been uploaded to the printers.

Bad News: Lowe's messed up the front door order; the contractor was angry about losing a day's pay and will no longer do the job; after 5 weeks, I am back at square one without a door and without a contractor.

Good News: I went ahead and installed the new hardware on the back door (I got matching locks) and the door latches MUCH easier with the Schlage locks.

Good News: I got to play three games of Scrabble tonight with my best friend.

Bad News: I lost two of them.

Good News: It rained again this evening so that I did not have to go out and water the new grass.

Good News: The brush pickup happened today.

Frustrating News: It took only two scoops of the machine to remove what took me an hour and a half to haul to the curb.

Good News: I wrote something for me today...not just wordsmithing for work.

No comments: