Thursday, April 20, 2006

I drove to Baltimore and back today for a meeting. Strange that is to me...to travel between cities in a work day. Every state trooper for Maryland appeared to be hanging out on 95 to punish those who were speeding. Funny thing is that all those passing the driver who was getting the ticket were probably speeding just as much.

I had trouble following the gist of the meeting at times for the number of acronyms that were used. Shakespeare would have not recognized the king's English.

Many of those in the room were rather jaded and I found myself wondering how they kept fighting the battle, weary from the problems that persist still today. Spending a lifetime walking uphill is so very difficult.

~~~~

I spent six hours working on my mother's website. I am, without a doubt, ever so ready for this to be done. Truly I am.

No comments: