Monday, April 24, 2006

Well, I suppose I should be jumping up and down for joy because my mother signed off on her website today with the designer. Other than traveling to Houston to take photos of her latest project and her own home, I am officially done. Really and truly done.

However, while I thought that I was done with her brochure, I was sorely mistaken. This evening was spent on making her last minute corrections and checking and double checking all the photos and color blocks to make sure they were most perfectly aligned. My step-father is checking it as well this evening, so perhaps tomorrow my dream of being really and truly done will be realized.

Surely the past two months of writing and brochure design and website development oversight and photo preparation will make up for the two times that she helped me move? I mean both times she sort of sat back and barked orders about what to pack and unpack. When I moved here, she did work quite hard on cleaning and painting and such. Still, I fervently hope that we are even.

No comments: