Monday, July 17, 2006

There is something in my backyard to which I am allergic. I have tried and tried to figure out what it is to no avail.

Saturday, my left wrist started itching. I knew I had been out in the yard last week, so I figured that I must have pulled up the wrong plant while weeding or something. By this morning, I discovered several outbreaks on my face. One of them is on the side of my nose , so putting on a Breathright strip is getting difficult. I cannot sleep without one, but I fear doing so might keep the oozing sores from healing. I also have outbreaks on both cheeks, on my chin, and on my right temple. Oh, not scratching and trying to keep it from spreading is so fun... I am trying not to feel like a monster, but frankly the stuff is quite gross.

I find it rather curious that I was out in the yard Tuesday and the sores did not really appear until Saturday.

No comments: