Saturday, April 04, 2009

My brother rejected the joint ownership agreement I sent him to resolve the matter of the house that I sent him a month ago. I threw-up reading his email. I guess because I know it means that my only recourse is to file a lawsuit at the sale, if I can get him to agree to an offer. My own stupidity at not realizing what having him and my father on the title really meant is growing daily. I wish I were uncaring enough to just walk away from the house. There is no equity in it right now, but I know that eventually the market here will recover. I also know that I am the one who would be ultimately punished for such an action since the bank would go after me and my credit would take the hit. I cannot even begin to write, to say, how incredibly foolish and ashamed I feel over this whole matter.

No comments: