Friday, December 02, 2011

Shoot me now...


Those thoughts didn't come until the end of the third week of the last pack. I think this pack, knowing that I am planning to abandon this dosage and try another once it is completed, has decided to punish me for my affront.  Fourteen more nights still and already I would give good money for someone to shoot me if only to stop the headache this evening.

It is easy to swallow the pill, seeing for myself such benefits as I have already gained.  It is near impossible to think of swallowing another one, knowing in a few hours I shall be in such misery as this.

This bad.
So soon.
Discouraging.

I am praying it is gone by morning.  The final days of the last pack, the headache never really ended.  I am not sure I can face this if those days come sooner on this pack.

Lord, have mercy. Christ, have mercy.  Lord, have mercy.


I am Yours, Lord.  Save me!

3 comments:

ftwayne96 said...

How about we pray for you and think of you with great fondness instead?

ftwayne96 said...

Or we can zing you with a spit-wad!

Myrtle said...

Who knows...spit wads might have some curative value. Have you ever explored that?