Monday, January 06, 2014

How cold is it...


It is so cold that the lock on my front door will not open.

I slept until well after 3:00 today because I am still so exhausted from trying to keep up with the snow yesterday.  I gave up some time last evening and am not sure what I will do about the snow that is blowing around today.  Plus, I have a cardiologist appointment on Wednesday that, even were the roads better by then, I doubt I will be able to make because there is a huge mound of snow up against the garage and the alley will not be plowed.  It is a good thing that I bought 3 gallons of milk when I picked up my prescription early on Saturday.

When I picked up my prescription, the cost of the medication was more. So, I asked the pharmacist to check into it.  At first, she thought it was because it was run through on the 1st, before the authorization came through.  Then, after trying to return it and run it through again, she discovered that the problem was something else.  She called the insurance company and learned the wrong form was sent.  I need a tier exception authorization.

I am right back where I started in October.
And I am utterly defeated.

Right now, it is -13.  It feels colder than that inside my head ... heart.


I am Yours, Lord.  Save me!

No comments: