Friday, May 06, 2005

I am so tired that I actually started to nod off while driving home. That was the second time this week I nearly fell asleep at the wheel.

I need somehow to get myself out the door at a decent time at work...

This evening, though, I was so productive between five and eight, knocking off all sorts of small items that needed addressing. How could I leave when I was able to clear my desk of half of the sticky note reminders I've been leaving to try and remember all that had been shoved aside to get the web site finished.

And, of course, I treated myself to some organization. I concentrated on the binder for the new web site. I found myself lingering a bit over those beautiful pages I slipped into the top-loading sheet protectors. The contract. The payments. The design sign-off. The content inventory chart. The text. All orderly. All there. It is DONE.

I plan to sleep and sleep tonight and long into tomorrow.

I am hoping it will rain so that I am forced to put off cleaning and then sealing the deck. If not, then I will feel quite obligated to go slave away out there.

No comments: