Monday, May 02, 2005

Do you believe that with a stroke of a pen you can change your life? I mean beyond the literal...a job, a marriage, etc.

I've been wondering about that. I find that I have chosen the present over the future. While the benefits of that choice will make life easier, I am not easy in the decision.

With a stroke of a pen.

Of course, the new website was essentially finished on Friday and I went home and slept fifteen hours straight...only to another twelve the next night.

Is my discomfort from fatigue?

Every day we make choices. Choices piled upon choices. Consequences piled upon consequences.

With MS, I should be ever more vigilant securing the future because that future may very well be not what I would hope it to be...yet I chose the present.

What remains is the choices I will make from this day forward...

Of course, what is most important these days?

I AM DONE! I AM DONE! I AM DONE!

I won the bet on finishing the web site. However, one knight in shining armor rose to slay a dragon laying between myself and the land of milk and honey, so I am inclined to pass my meal off to him.

No comments: