Tuesday, August 23, 2005

93 That is my number tonight. One treatment when I came home after walking Kashi. I keep checking the gates.

~ ~ ~

My friend is craving pizza. I share her feelings. She believes that there is never a bad time for pizza. And that variety is key to the eating of much pizza.

The deli across the street makes the most delicious pizza, that is when it is not overcooked. I am not overly fond of browned cheese on my pizza. However, I have not been eating pizza lately. I have been eating wraps. Many, many, many wraps.

I have lost ten pounds, and I am quite glad that I seem to finally be making progress in my battle against the prednisone enhanced figure I sport. I prefer being svelte to being plump. While skipping the medicine could help my waistline, it does not help my breathing. So, being able to breathe and shed some pounds at the same time is fine by me.

But...I miss eating pizza!

No comments: