Saturday, August 27, 2005

In reading through yesterday's post, I think I shouldn't write when weather fronts are passing through the area. I confess I become rather grumpy when I am in pain. I should be thankful that I still have Kashi. I should be thankful that I found my bike lock and could secure the back gate. Again, I should be thankful that I have my dog and that he is safe and that no harm came to him when he was gone.

And I should be thankful that the pain I feel when fronts come through is temporary. That though the pain might even be unbearable, it, too, will pass.

I admit, those things are not the first that come to my mind when this happens. While I can say that I do not sit and feel sorry for myself, I have to be honest enough to admit that I become quite short tempered.

Perhaps I should just hide away when weather fronts pass through here.

No comments: